An approach for stimulating growth and metabolic behavior entails the use of electromagnetic fields
Bioelectromagnetic stimulation of living cultures is a focus of research for the purposes of developing biotechnology and bioenergy applications
Growth – magnetically treated bacterial cultures compared to untreated cultures (in liquid environment) showed rapid growth of bacterium in 3 hour period. Dry environment elicited even more of an increased response, implicating composition of culture as factor.
Cellular metabolism – while studying the effects of two styles of oscillating magnetic fields on ethanol fermentation, cell metabolism was found to be stimulated
Increased permeability and selective enhancement may affect rate and types of biochemical reactions
Whole Cells – may stimulate biophotonic emission and interactions with nearby cells
In a world where energy needs continues to grow and energy sources continue to dwindle, research into Bioelectromagnetics promises new methodology for production of biofuels and bioenergy.
With the NBIC project, exploration of various technologies and discipline for the purpose of human enhancement
Russian and Ukranian Pyramid Researchers:
Dr. Volodymyr Krasnoholovets (Dr. K) – Institute of Physics, Ukraine (Considered the top military research institute of the former Soviet Union — Dr. K is a senior scientist at that institute.)
Professor Klimenko and Dr. Nosik of the Ivanovskii Institute of Virology
Research was co-ordinated and conducted by:
- Russian Academy of Medical Sciences
- Ivanovskii Institute of Virology
- Mechnikov Vaccine Research Institute
- Russian Institute of Pediatrics, OB/GYN
- Institute of Physics in the Ukraine
- Graphite Scientific Research Institute
- Scientific Institute of Transcription, Translation and Replication
- Gubkin Moscow Academy of Oil and Gas
- Institute of Theoretical and Experimental Biophysics
The Russian/Ukranian research started in 1991. Seventeen large fiberglass pyramids in 8 different locations in Russia and the Ukraine, the largest being 144’ high and weighing over 55 tons.
The experiments documented changes in both biological and nonbiological materials that occur as a result of being placed in the pyramids.
The man who had these pyramids built with support from the Russian government, Alexander Golod, a scientist and director of a state defense enterprise in Moscow, said when asked why he built them, “These pyramids are an instrument to make the world a better place to live and benefit mankind.”
RUSSIAN/UKRANIAN PYRAMID SIZES
The Russian/Ukranian pyramids have a sharper slope, a different angulation as compared to the slope of the Great Pyramid.
The largest pyramid is 144‘ high, 2nd largest 72’ high, 3rd largest 36’ high, all built using The Golden Section measurements used by ancient architects which dictates that the pyramid sizes must be built in ratios.
- Soon after the construction of a pyramid near Moscow, botanists noted extinct flowers starting to grow near it. It is unknown why this happened.
- Russian Air Force radar picked up what they called an “ion column” coming off the pyramid, very large and over a mile high. This was when the largest pyramid was in the process of being built, at the completion of the 11th/30th section, and remained after the pyramid was completed.
- Have a significant relaxing effect, promoting restful sleep, productive dreaming and enhanced mental acuity when awake.
- Enhance psychic abilities.
- Remove harmful toxins from water (biological life consists mostly of water), as well as nuclear waste.
Pyramidal Energy Biostimulation:
RUSSIAN PYRAMID RESEARCH FINDINGS
• Research done with immunoglobulins – molecules involved with immunity – and encephalomyocarditis specimens were cultured. Research showed that the immunoglobulin that was placed in the pyramid inhibited the viral growth by more than 3x. (Professor Klimenko and Dr. Nosik of the Ivanovskii Institute of Virology)
• A followup experiment was done by injecting mice with a fatal bacteria, Salmonella typhimurium. Mice were placed in a pyramid for different amounts of time, the control group was not placed in a pyramid. The mice not placed in a pyramid were mostly dead at the end of 25 days. Among the different groups of mice exposed to the pyramids, 35-40% survived.
• The same result was observed with mice exposed to different carcinogens and given pyramid-treated and non-pyramid-treated water.
A study done by a Professor Anatov and his team from the Russain R&D Institute of Pediatrics involved studies done on newborns with low indexes (a measurement of the infant’s health). They injected glucose and gave distilled water orally after the solutions had been treated in a pyramid. All the infants given these solutions increased their indexes to normal, as opposed to the control group.
Psychiatry and Behavioral Science:
Alcoholism and Drug Addiction: A group was given pyramid-treated glucose intravenously and/or distilled water orally. This group made significant improvement in combating their addictions. The results show the effects pyramids have on mental processes.
- Over 20 different varieties of seeds were placed in a pyramid for 1-5 days. Thousands of seeds were sown. The results show an increase in crop yield of 20-400%, depending on the type of seeds. The crops were all healthy and when drought occurred it did not affect the crops. The amount of toxiferous matter in the plants was also measured and shown to be decreased sharply.
- A field near the 12-meter pyramid in the Moscow region increased crop yield by 4x after the pyramid was built.
- A group of pyramids was built on an oil well complex. After a short period of time, it was observed that the viscosity (thickness) of the oil decreased by 30% and the production rate increased. Chemical analysis also showed that the petroleum composition was altered. (Gubkin Academy of Oil and Gas)
- Using radar, the Scientific and Technological Institute of Transcription, Translation and Replication in Kharkiv, Ukraine, confirmed what they called an “ionic formation” up to 2000 meters above the pyramid (the largest,144-foot one) with a width of 500 meters. They described this field as an ionization of air. An upward flow of the air over the pyramid was also noted.
- Several months after building this pyramid, Russian environmentalists noticed that a large hole in the ozone layer in the atmosphere above this pyramid was starting to repair itself. (**Alexander Golod predicted this would happen before he built this pyramid.)
- Statistics have shown that seismic activity diminishes in the areas where pyramids are built – instead of one powerful earthquake, 100’s of tiny ones occur instead.
- The level of toxicity in materials, including poisons, after being placed in a pyramid decreases. Also, waste radioactive materials show a decrease in radioactivity after being placed in a pyramid.
- The water/ice phenomenon: The human physical body is made up of mostly water. Water is the only substance known which exists as a fluid, a solid, and a gas. Scientists have determined that solid water, ice, is most beneficially absorbed by the human body. The Russian pyramid experiments have discovered a new quality of water, liquid ice. Under sub-freezing conditions, water inside a pyramid does not freeze unless disrupted by force; the example presented being a bottle of water exposed to freezing temperatures inside a pyramid did not freeze until the bottle was hit or dropped. For a better and more complete explanation of this phenomenon, please visit www.pyramidoflife.com. The conclusion from this experiment is that pyramid energy changes the molecular structure of water and the use of this energized water enhances biological life.
- After exposure to the pyramids, the half-life of carbon was altered, the structure of salt patterns changed, the strength properties of concrete varied and the optical behavior of crystals was altered.
- The effect of a pyramid on an electrical field – rocks that had been placed in a pyramid reduced an electrical discharge – reduced the electrical discharge and restricted its area, suggesting powerful defensive properties against electrical discharges, like lightening. (All-Russian Electrotechnical Institute, Moscow).
Although a patent was taken out in the eariy 1900s for a razor blade-sharpening pyramid, tests were done of the pyramid capacity to sharpen razor blades. The conclusion was that the blade appeared to have been sharpened by the pyramid …. Also added was that the blade has to be in a specific orientation for the sharpening to occur – perpendicular to magnetic North.
WHAT IS THIS FIELD OF ENERGY THAT CAUSES ALL THESE RESULTS IN BIOLOGICAL AND NON-BIOLOGICAL MATERIALS?
A device was developed by a Ukranian researcher to measure and map out these fields in the Russian Pyramids. They concluded:
• The energy is very strong at the center of the pyramid – 9 decibels.
• Over the top – the strongest and radiates upward.
• Beyond the pyramid – Energy radiates all around a pyramid structure. Along the east-west line, the radiation is about 3x more intense than along the north-south line.
• Below the pyramid – Radiates downward and is over 5 decibels (largest pyramid).
• The size, angulation and orientation of the pyramid determine its effects.
• According to the Russian researchers, there have been no detrimental effects of the pyramid energy fields.
Dr. K explains that the Great Pyramid was built to intentionally amplify basic energy fields on a subatomic, quantum level. He calls these fields “inertion fields” (also known as torsion fields, hyperdimensional energy) or waves and has measured them in model pyramids. It would be a newly discovered physical field, like magnetism or gravity. He proposes that the Great Pyramid is a resonator of these fields which are produced by the Earth.
It is hypothesized that atoms of the Earth vibrate and interact with ether, generating inertion waves. The reason why the pyramid shape captures this energy field is unknown, but the field can be measured which verifies its existence.
DNA molecules can ‘teleport’, Nobel Prize winner claims
Experiment spots spooky quantum imprinting effect
A Nobel Prize winning biologist has ignited controversy after publishing details of an experiment in which a fragment of DNA appeared to ‘teleport’ or imprint itself between test tubes.
According to a team headed by Luc Montagnier, previously known for his work on HIV and AIDS, two test tubes, one of which contained a tiny piece of bacterial DNA, the other pure water, were surrounded by a weak electromagnetic field of 7Hz.
Eighteen hours later, after DNA amplification using a polymerase chain reaction, as if by magic the DNA was detectable in the test tube containing pure water.
Oddly, the original DNA sample had to be diluted many times over for the experiment to work, which might explain why the phenomenon has not been detected before, assuming that this is what has happened.
The phenomenon might be very loosely described as ‘teleportation’ except that the bases project or imprint themselves across space rather than simply moving from one place to another.
To be on the safe side, Montagnier then compared the results with controls in which the time limit was lowered, no electromagnetic field was present or was present but at lower frequencies, and in which both tubes contained pure water. On every one of these, he drew a blank.
The possible quantum effect – the apparent imprinting of the DNA on the water – is not in itself the most contentious element of the experiment, so much as the relatively long timescales over which it appears to manifest itself. Quantum phenomena are assumed to show their faces in imperceptible fractions of a second and not seconds minutes and hours, and usually at very low temperatures approaching absolute zero.
Revealing a process through which biology might display the underlying ‘quantumness’ of nature at room temperature would be startling.
Montagnier’s experiment will have to be repeated by others to have any hope of being taken seriously. So far, some scientists have been publically incredulous.
“It is hard to understand how the information can be stored within water over a timescale longer than picoseconds,” said the Ruhr University in Bochum’s Klaus Gerwert, quoted by New Scientist magazine, which broke the story (requires registration).
What does all of this mean? It could be that the propagation of life is able to make use of the quantum nature of reality to project itself in subtle ways, as has been hinted at in previous experiments. Alternatively, it could be that life itself is a complex projection of these quantum phenomena and utterly depends on them in ways not yet understood because they are incredibly hard to detect.
Speculatively, (and Montagnier doesn’t directly suggest anything so unsubstantiated), it could also be the little-understood quantum properties of the water molecule and not just its more obvious chemical bonding properties that gives it such a central role in the bio-engineering of life-forms. Water might be a good medium in which DNA can copy itself using processes that hint at quantum entanglement and ‘teleportation’ (our term).
Montagnier’s paper goes on to discuss the phenomenon he claims to have uncovered using ‘quantum field theory’ within the context of his personal interest, disease propagation.
Electromagnetic Biostimulation in Theoretical Medical Practice